Monday, December 19, 2016

The pleated skirt

Once the pleated skirt may have been associated with your great grandma but now is a wardrobe staple. Team it with heels, causal T-shirt and bike jacket for that super glam edge.


Pleated skirts are everywhere and this is the first time I am owning one as my adult self. This gorgeous skirt is in store now at Primark for just £13 and is also available in silver which is lovely but the shade does not suit my skin tone. 

Today I teamed my pleated skirt with a ruffle jumper slight tucked in from H&M














Team with ankle socks and boots to give a edgy feel. Fish net ankle socks £4 TopShop. 



Celebrity Following 

If only I could stretch to this gorgeous Gucci pleated skirt.. 
Visit Gucci for details. 


Karlie Kloss Pic Vouge 

Team With 

Add a statement T shirt to your pleats, i love the classic Tommy T at the moment

Shop the classic Tommy T


Thank you for reading x 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig