Monday, October 24, 2016

How to wear your summer dress this winter

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Style your summer dress right and you're all set for winter days

We all have that summer dress we finally brought and maybe wore once if we were lucky. Well now with simple styling you can wear through colder days too. 





Style your summer dress with a jumper to see you through the colder days






Add tights and boots to compliment your winter style


Dress and jumper Topshop. 




You could also try layering your summer slip dress with a T-shirt or sports top??

Take a look at the celebrity following. 


Emma Roberts 



Kylie Jenner 





I'm not so sure on the Adidas zip top but I will be reaching for a T-Shirt next time I want to wear my summer dress in October. 


Thank you for reading 

Leanne x 














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig