Sunday, October 30, 2016

Halloween Nails


Get creative with your nails this Halloween 


Primark stick-on nails from £1. 


Primark has a great selection of stick on nails and some spooky designs for this Halloween from just £1 but if you fancy getting creative and don't have time to hit the shops then copy my Halloween design. 

Getting Creative


For my nails I chose to use several base colours and painted two coats of colour onto each nail and allowed to dry. 







To add the detail to my nails I used a thin black nail art striper to carefully paint the Halloween design on the pumpkin, spiderweb, monster and skull. For the blood design I used a red polish to blob paint onto the black for a scary blood effect. 

Allow to dry for a few minutes before sealing your look with a high gloss top coat, I used Leighton Denny Crystal Finish 





Online Inspiration 

There are plenty of designs online, here are my tops pics for inspiration. 







Happy Halloween


Thank you for reading x 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig