Monday, September 19, 2016

The Body Shop: Drops of Sun

Summer may be over but you are now able to get that sun kissed glow all year round with 'Drops of Sun' by The Body Shop. 


What is Drops of Sun?


This is on the same aesthetic design as their shade adjusters but is used to give your skin that sun kissed glow. I purchased this 2 weeks ago and have not worn foundation since!! I never thought Id ever say that...ever! 


Application 


I pump a small amount of moisturiser onto my foundation brush then add a few drops of 'Drops of Sun' I then dot this on my forehead, cheeks and chin and blend it all over my face and down my neck and It's as simple as that. 

Review


The colour and glow it gives my skin is just lovely. I find I no longer have to worry about the foundation sliding off my face by mid afternoon and going patchy when I reapply press powder. 
The colour is not too dark and you could always customise  it by using less or more drops with moisturise as you wish.  It costs £12 and would last a while as you only need a small amount.


Would I by it again?



Half no drops, half with drops...                                        Finished... no foundation required


Yes and the price point couldn't be any better. 

I'm just gutted that I didn't notice this during the summer as it would have been lovely with a tan. I'm not say I won't ever use foundation again as I'm a sucker for beauty products but for now I'm happy with the results. 

If you would like to see what other beauty products The body Shop has then click here.

Happy reading

Cx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig