Sunday, September 25, 2016

Back to Mac

Free Mac lipstick..... turn your empty packaging into a free lippy

Say hello to 'Back to Mac' 




Mac has been running the 'Back to Mac' program for years but unless you look online you may be unaware of this perk.
All you have to do is continue to use your mac products but instead of binning your empties recycle them. Recycle 6 empty Mac products in store or online to receive a free lipstick of your choice. (Primary packaging excepted, excluding the Viva glam range)



My empty Mac products

I have collected many empty containers and as I have a mountain of lip colours already I gave these to my mum so she could choose a free lipstick. 

My mum with her new lip colour 

Now the hard part: browse the collections and start recycling




Leanne x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig