Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ardell does brows

The leading eyelash brand has launched a brow pomade and it's under £10 








Defined brows are still as bold and big as ever and the brow market is a mind field of products; brow gels, powders, pencils and creams... Where do we start??? 


I've literally brought half of the brow products out there but never a cream based brow product. Anastesia's 'dip brow' has always caught my eye but I'm more of a 'I want it now' person and was put off with the ordering and shipping: one day I will invest.


Upon visiting my local beauty shop I spotted this product and was excited to get the last one in dark brown. The collection consists of several brow defining products including sticky stencils, a powder pallets and pencil but it was the pomade that caught my eye.
The brow pomade at just £7.99 is available in 3 colours, dark brown, medium brown and blonde. I opted for dark brown. The kit contains your chosen colour pot and a dual ended tool with at one end a spoolie and the other a slanted brush.  


I love the texture and pigment of this product, it glides onto the area and is not only easy to blend but smudge resistant which is perfect as nobody wants to spend time perfectly positioning their brows to accidentally wipe them off in the summer heat!!


I like the idea that with this product I can create hair strokes at the start of my brows and have a stronger fill towards the end length, my only quip about this products is the brush, the taped brush is perfect for defining the outer edge of brows but for myself I used a finer brush to create the individual hair strokes as I found the brush a little chunky for creating this look.




Double ended tool


Brush strokes created using the Ardell tool





If brows are your thing I promise you will love this product, you can view the full brow range here


Thank you for reading


Speak soon


Leanne x












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig