Sunday, April 10, 2016

NEW: BOURJOIS Foundation


If like me you are always on the look out for a new foundation then you need to look to Bourjois 


Bourjois has just launched two new foundations City Radiance or Air Mat which both come in 6 shades. 

City Radiance 

City Radiance is a brightening foundation with an SPF of 30 to fight UVA and UVB rays all year round and contains an anti-pollution formula to protect the skin further allowing your skin to breath. This lightweight liquid foundation is ultra creamy and has a fresh 'cucumber' like smell. The coverage is buildable and leaves your skin with a dewy non-greasy glow thanks to the radiance boosting pigments. 

Air Mat 

Air Mat leaves the skin with a smooth mat finish. The creamy liquid is non-drying and easily blends into the skin leaving a flawless finish for 24hours with high coverage.

I love City Radiance
Swatch of City Radiance and Air Mat 


My views

My skin is combination with the classic oily 'T' and some dryness too. When choosing a foundation I would always go for a mat finish as I can naturally shine up during the day but i choose to purchase not only the Mat but the Radiance too. 

I used the Radiance first and loved it! It gave my skin a brightening effect which was not greasy and even though i set my foundation with a powder my skin was still glowing. 
I brought shade 1 and 3 in the City Radiance to mix up when I'm with or without fake tan. 

Air Mat is also amazing as with this foundation i didn't feel the need for a powder finish. During the day if needed I just touched up around my 'T' zone with a little more of the foundation and it blended lovely. 
Air Mat was also lovely as it didn't highlight my dry patches. I choose to buy Air Mat in shade 1 which is great for non-tan days. 

When selecting your shade be sure to look at the colours as I did find the shade numbers looked different between the two foundations with the Air Mat coming up slightly darker. 

TIP

Apply your prefect shade of Air Mat to your oily areas and use City Radiance to others areas. 


In this shot I chose to wear City Radiance in shade 3


Hope you enjoy these foundations as much as me, let me know your views

Leanne x





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster awards. You can find out more about it on the following blog post http://thebeautyandtheblonde96.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/omg-i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig