Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Shine this winter with a pair of Superga 2750 Cotmetu

As much as I love wearing heels a comfortable pair of flats is always appealing and the Superga 2750 Cotmetu doesn't disappoint. They cost £55 and are available in 6 metallic tones, silver, rose gold, bronze, grey, grey/black and gold. 




The sole is thick rubber so should prove to be hard wearing and good in wet weather. They are very comfortable to wear but I would recommend trying a size smaller as I'm usually an 8 but the 7 fitted perfectly.







Add a touch of glamour to your to outfit whilst still being practical with these beautiful shoes. I have my eye on the rose gold pair next!!! 



Charlene x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig