Monday, November 16, 2015

Smile Bright with Mr. Blanc



I'm a big fan of teeth whitening and I've finally found the perfect at home treatment....


After seeing my Instagram feed full of Mr Blanc I just had to purchased them. I brought mine from Boots at £24.99 for 14 sachets (28 strips) I was reasonably priced. 



1 sachet contains a strip for the upper and lower teeth so don't be fooled into thinking that you have enough for 28 uses (Not speaking from experience)

Application

To use them I brushed and flossed my teeth and then dried them with a towel. I then place the top strip just below the gum line and folded any excess strip behind my teeth and then repeated on the bottom teeth. I then wait for 30 minutes before removing where I then re-brushed and flossed my teeth to remove any residue...there was a lot and it was very sticky.

I usually repeat this process for 7 consecutive days and then just refresh once a week. 

I really like this product and after one use I could notice a big difference. I found I had no side affect on my gums and no sensitivity afterwards. They are so easy to use that I would definitely recommend this product.

My Tips

To hold the strips firmly in place I brought some gum shields off eBay that I wore, this stopped them moving about concentrating the gel just on my teeth. 
This is optional but you can purchase the trays for around £3 and mould them to fit your teeth. 

My molded thermo mouth tray 

After having my teeth lasered a few years back they do advise to avoid foods and drinks that would stain for 24 hours and I would apply the same advice when using these

Let me know if you have tried these and what you thought


Speak soon 

Charlene 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig