Sunday, May 17, 2015

BOOTEA...does it really work?


Bootea is a herbal detox tea which is designed to aid weightloss. It's priced at £19.99 in most health food shops and consists of 14 daytime tea bags and 7 nighttime tea bags. This product first came to my attention through Instagram and Twitter and was being heavily promoted by celebrities so obviously I (Charlene) just had to give it a go.

On the night you start the teatox you must take the nighttime tea and then continue to do this one every other night. The daytime tea must be your first drink of each morning. 

The teas have a plesent taste so were easy to drink but make sure you keep them separated as they look exactly the same. You definitely wouldn't want to get them confused!! 


After the two weeks I wouldn't say I lost any weight but I definitely looked less bloated and flatter around the stomach area. I often struggle with bloating and it can be uncomfortable so this teatox was brilliant at combating that. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is going away on holiday or before a special occasion to help you feel more cleansed and slimmer around the waist area.

The one piece of advice I would give is to test this out on your weekend off work as the nighttime tea will give a laxative effect so be warned. Sometimes the laxative effect would last most of the morning too so unless you have no issues with rushing to the toilet at work make sure you plan this teatox in holiday time. As I teach I will probably do this teatox every half term to give my bowels a good clear out...sorry if that's sounds disgusting! I am also just going to buy the nighttime tea next time as I was left wondering what the daytime tea actually did. I believe this product relys mainly on the laxative effect to work as I don't think weightloss is as easy as just drinking cups of tea. 

There are cheaper alternative detox teas available and I have tied several but this was definitely the best results and tasted pretty good too so well worth a try. 

Bootea have now launched a shake and oat breakfast line too and you can check them out or orders yours today by clicking here.

Happy teatox everyone!!

Speak soon x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig