Friday, March 27, 2015

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation

I'm a big fan of  MAC cosmetics and my makeup collection is mostly made up of their products. I normally use studio fix foundation as I like a matte finish but I have just purchased MAC studio sculpt foundation. It's priced at £25 for 40mls which is around 10mls more than most of the other foundations on offer. I love the fact that it's in a tube as it's less bulky than a bottle and easier to get all the product out when it's coming to an end. The coverage was very good and didn't feel cakey at all.  My skin looked instantly hydrated with a dewy finish which actually made my appearance younger which has to be a good thing when you are on the wrong side of 30. The durability of this foundation was brilliant and lasted all day. To take of any unwanted shine i used a light dusting of mineralize skinfinish.



As I am always fake tanning I used a combination of NC20 and NC30 to custom blend to how tanned I am each day. I would always suggest getting one of the MAC artists to colour match you in store to ensure you get the correct tone and shade. Do not be tempted to colour test the product on the back of your hand as the texture will be completely different to your face. This usually results in you being disappointed with shade, texture and coverage once you get the product home.


The picture above shows NC30 (top) and NC20 (bottom)

Happy reading x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig